Wednesday, 7 November 2012
Flight or invisibility?
If I had the choice to have the ability to fly or to be invisible I would choose to be able to fly. One of the reasons why I would choose flight is because if you forget something somewhere or your late for something you can just fly to that place faster than a bus, taxi, or a car. Also when you're bored or you just want to go somewhere you can just fly to that place and if u want you can even visit your friends and family that live somewhere far. When you are flying in the sky you can see many things up there in the bird's eye view, you might even see things you have never seen before! Also when you're flying it would be so much fun to be in the sky you could see planes, birds, and other things. I would love to be both invisible and be able to fly but I would really love to fly, so those are the reasons why I would pick the ability to fly instead of being invisible.
Labels:
2012,
Flight,
gr5,
Invisibility,
November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment