Monday, 10 December 2012

Choices, Choices, Choices!

"If you were forced to live in a zoo, library, or a museum for the rest of your life, which one would u choose?" You might ask that question to lots of people and they might know the answer straight away or they have to think about it. For me this would be a very easy question to answer. I would pick to live in a zoo for the rest of my life if I was forced to. I would live in a zoo because if I lived in a library I would be surrounded by books and I don't really like being surrounded by books all the time. Another reason why I think I would like to live in a zoo is because if I lived in a museum there would be lots of paintings staring at me at night and there would be a lot of action that might happen just like museums in movies. I would love to live in a zoo because you can look at different animals. And I love animals, except scary animals. I would also love to live in a zoo because in a lot of zoos there would be shows that involve lots of animals. Another reason why I would love to live in a zoo is because it would be so much fun to read about a lot of different animals. Those are some reasons that I would love to live in a zoo for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Same I also chose the Zoo! I love animals too their just so cute I cant resist them. I dont really care if they look ugly to other people because they will always look purr-fect to me! Get the joke purr-fect!

    Shreya

    ReplyDelete