10. Spending Christmas with my family and eating a tasty Christmas dinner. My favorite part of the dinner was the cheesecake brownies that I made.
9.Eating dinner at my mom's friend's house for the New Years in Hong Kong , especially the desserts.
8. Opening my Christmas presents. My most favorite ones were a WII game called "Just Dance 4" and my Justice clothing.
7. Spending time with my family especially my brothers. My brother are usually not home because they are in college, so I don't get to see them too often.
6. Going to Hong Kong and Maccau. My family and I decided to go to Hong Kong and Maccau for the break.
5. Sleeping and waking up late. Especially in Hong Kong because it's cold there.
4. Spending time with my BFF that lives in Hong Kong. I don't always see my BFF in Hong Kong so it was nice to catch up, even though it was a little awkward at first.
3. Playing with my BFF and her sister at Jumping Gym. Jumping Gym is an arcade with lots of games. Jumping Gym is one of the places my BFF and I like to play at, but unfortunately they don't have a Jumping Gym here.
2. Eating dinner with my cousins and finally getting to see her puppy. This was my first time seeing her puppy named Pepper.
It's time for my most favorite part of winter vacation! Drum roll please...
1. My MOST favorite part of winter vacation was going ice skating with one of my cousin Ashley. Whenever I go to Hong Kong we usually always go ice skating together.
These were top 10 favorite parts of winter break. I had lots of fun on this winter break, I hope you had a wonderful winter break.
Cool list I love it! I wish I went Ice Skating too. Keep up the good work in picture prompts.
ReplyDeleteShreya
Cheesecake brownies?That sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteI love cheesecake brownies! Were they good? When you said that it was awkward to see your best friend at first, I can totally agree with that. I have a best friend in The Philippines and it was a little awkward
ReplyDeleteseeing her because I haven't seen her in a long time. Great job on your picture prompt!