Tuesday, 19 February 2013
The Unlimited Plane Ticket to Anywhere!
If I had an unlimited plane ticket to anywhere for a month it would be awesome! I bet if you had an unlimited plane ticket to anywhere you could go to many places in a month. You could go to the places you enjoyed going to, or you could go to places you have never ever been before. If I had that unlimited plane ticket to anywhere for a month I would bring my family members and some of my friends to some of my favorite countries and some of the countries I've never been to. Some of the countries that I would go to with the unlimited plane ticket would be London, Paris, Japan, Switzerland, Los Angeles, and many other countries. I would go to London for a few days because even though I have been there before, it was the first country in Europe that I went to, and I would be able to see a lot of the landmarks that I might not have saw when I first went to London. I would also go to Paris because I would be able to see the Eiffle Tower again, and I would be able to eat lots of pastries there. I would go to Japan again because I love Japanese food, so if I went to Japan I would be able to eat all the Japanese food there. I would also be able to see some of the famous landmarks. I would go to Switzerland because the last time I went there it was lots of fun. In Switzerland I would be able to drink the tasty hot chocolate there, since Switzerland has really good hot chocolate. I would also have some fun in the snow if there is snow. I would like to go to Los Angeles because then I could see the Hollywood sign! I have always been wanting to see the Hollywood sign even though it might only be a sign, it might end up being a great experience. These are some of the places I would go to if I had an unlimited plane ticket to anywhere for a month.
Labels:
2013,
February,
gr5,
Picture Prompt,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a cool vacation plan! Great job. I guess you named almost all the fun places on this planet!
ReplyDelete