Monday, 4 March 2013
My Famous Parents
It would be awesome if I could have famous people as my parents. Even though I would want to keep my normal parents, I would pick Louis Tomlinson as my famous "dad", and Jennifer Lawrence as my famous "mom". The first reason why I would pick Louis Tomlinson as my "dad" is because he is part of my most favorite band in the world. As I like to say it he is 1/5 of One Direction, and some of you may know my most favorite band in the whole world is One Direction. And as a huge fan of One Direction, it would be awesome to have a member of One Direction as your dad. Another reason why I would pick Louis Tomlinson as my "dad" is because he has 4 younger sisters, and while he was growing up he had to take care of his younger sisters, so I think he would do a great job taking care of me. Another reason why I would pick Louis Tomlinson as my "dad" is because he is 1/5 of One Direction, so that means I could go to their concerts and get their merchandise and many other One Direction related things for free. I would also be able to meet the other members of One Direction. I would pick Jennifer Lawrence as my "mom" because she was in the movie called The Hunger Games, and I thought that the movie was really good. Another reason I pick her as my "mom" is because she is one of my favorite actress and she would be able to help me be a great actress just like her if she was my "mom". Another reason why I would pick Jennifer Lawrence is because she has a great personality and she is really funny! Those are some of the reasons why I would have Louis Tomlinson and Jennifer Lawrence as my famous parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like how you put a lot of thought into this. I know that you would enjoy life with them if they were your parents.
ReplyDeleteWow! You put a lot of detail in your post, Joycelin. I should of guessed that you were going to pick someone in One Direction for your dad :).
ReplyDeleteI agree with Radhe. You put a lot of detail in your writing explaining why you chose who you chose. Jennifer Lawrence is a good choice for a mom too. You said that since she was an actress, you would be a good actress too, do you want to be an actress when you grow up?
ReplyDelete