
Wednesday, 15 May 2013
My Best Friend, Tori!
Have you ever wanted a fictional best friend? Well, if I had to pick a fictional character to be my best friend I would pick Tori Vega. Some of you may know her from the T.V. show on Nickelodeon called "Victorious!" The first reason why I would want her to be my best friend is because she goes to a school called Hollywood Arts, and it would be awesome to be able to go to school there with my new best friend. If you didn't know Hollywood Arts is a school full of talented people (at least most of them are really talented.) Another reason why I would pick Tori Vega as my fictional best friend, it's because the reason why she goes to Hollywood Arts is because she is spectacular singer and dancer. And if she was my best friend she would be able to help me improve on my singing and dancing, and soon I would be able to sing just like her and even get to perform with her! The last reasons why I would be best friends with Tori Vega is because she has awesome, talented, and humorous friends. Some of her friends include Cat, Andre, and many more. Those are some of the reasons why I would pick Tori Vega to be my fictional best friend. It was a tough choice picking my fictional best friend, because there are just TOO MANY! But finally I came up with Tori Vega as my fictional best friend. Below is a picture of Tori.

Labels:
2013,
gr5,
May,
Picture Prompt,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment