It was just another week walking and excavating through the dust and ash in the wonderful city called Pompeii. I've been jotting down notes and examining artifacts for around a week to prepare to make my website have as much information as possible and to make sure you learn about Pompeii after reading it. Mr. Strance's class had to pick one out of three choices to write a website about, and those choices were Pompeii, Easter Island, and the Moai. I decided to write my website about Pompeii because in 2nd grade I learned a little about it, but not a lot so I decided to use that knowledge and expand on it and to learn a lot more. In this website I had to make sure I did all the research before I started to anything that involved having a lot of information. The biggest takeaway from this project was time management, and as most of you know most kids usually procrastinate and wait till the last minute to finish homework. Well thats what I kinda did... I decided to finish/finalise my website one day before it was due. Which made me really rush, but luckily I got it all done and I'm kinda proud of what I accomplished. But I know that the next time I get a project which are due a few weeks/days that I should try to finish it before the deadline. If you would just click on this link, you will be entered into a joyful website about a Pompeii party!

No comments:
Post a Comment