![]() |
| Putting writing in Word |
Thursday, 12 December 2013
Reach for the Stars Writing Goal
Goals, we all have them to get better at doing things in life. In RLA class, I had to make a writing goal as you can see from my other blog posts I made goals for reading too. My writing goal this semester/quarter is to not have run on sentences throughout my writing, to help me with this goal I will insert my writing into a Word document. To see the progress of my goal, I will do the same thing as my reading goal, and that is to share my progress with a partner. When I'm almost done with this goal, or throughout the goal I will ask myself "Am I achieving it?" and if I'm not I'll ask myself "What do I need to do differently?" And if I do achieve this goal I will of course celebrate, and maybe even set a new writing goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment