Thursday, 14 August 2014

Google Science Fair

I think the finalist and the invention that should win the Google Science Fair is Cynthia Lam who made the H2PRO. This is a device for those in developing countries who lack water and electricity. One reason why I think Cynthia should win is because this is two basic needs that could be met with one invention. As i said before most people in developing countries struggle to find their clean source of water, and many people around the world have electricity problems, therefore with this invention all these needs could be met. The second reason why I think the H2PRO should win is because this invention relies on photocatalytic that not only purifies the dirty water but also generates electricity. Meaning, this process only requires titania and light. The last reason why I think this invention should win is because not only will the organic pollutant get decomposed but it will also enhance the reaction rate.
The final product :) 


2 comments:

  1. HI Joycelin,
    I really liked your blog! especially how you wrote it. It was very clear and understanding. You also made me want to read more on how these inventions could be met. one think I think could help is what it does. Great Job!!
    Talia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll take your feedback, and I'll make sure to add on to my post soon :)

      Delete