Saturday, 6 September 2014

What Hope is There For Me?

When I think of who I am, I constantly think about how hope, can help me change. This identity unit, helped me realise what strengths I had, and what I still had to work on to be the person I want to be. One strength I think I have, is that I'm hard working. I work hard to earn good grades, I work hard to make my work the quality, I expect it to be and what the teacher expects it to be. Another strength I have is that I'm thoughtful, not only am I thoughtful with my school work, but I'm also very thoughtful with my friends. Being hard working, can bring me an advantage, and it could help me a lot in the future. Using my hard work could bring me success, with good grades, leading to good colleges, which could lead to good jobs and a bright future. I can use thoughtfulness as an advantage, because the more thought you put into making time to make friends, and to keep them happy and cheerful, will make you happy knowing that they know you care and that you take time to think about how they feel all the time.

How do I want to change? That's a pretty tough question, but I think one thing that I want to change about myself is my confidence. Don't think I carry a lot of confidence, cause you're wrong, I'm a pretty shy person and my confidence level is quite low. So definitely something I would change about myself is to be more confident. Sometimes, I'm not sure how I could actually help me become more confident, but there are a lot of things that could help me, that I would like to use in the future. One of those things, is to maybe try something new, maybe trying a new sport or an activity could help my confidence level. Another thing I could do, is I could practice until I get the hang of what I'm doing so my confidence about that thing is higher, kind of like doing a presentation. The last thing I could think of the help me change would be to think about how confident people find their source of confidence, and maybe those tips would help me improve.

What this whole post, really is about, is what hope there is for me as a person, with my identity. Thinking of hope, it makes me wonder what hope there truly is for me. I always wonder if the hope I have will turn out right, or wrong. But one hope I have for the future that would hopefully improve my identity is to be the person I want to be, not the person that other people want me to be. I hope that I can become the confident person, the one who isn't scared of doing things, the person who is nice to everyone no matter who you are. I hope that my personality improves, but doesn't change. As, said before, there's could be a lot of hope out there for me.

1 comment:

  1. not bad, but your Tone went in and out. Sometimes it was strong, other times it disappeared. When you write, it's important to ALWAYS have the idea of tone at the front of your mind, aiding you in your word choice and strengthening your meaning.

    ReplyDelete