Sunday, 8 March 2015

Genius Hour Update

Today's class period, I continued to watch videos on the making of a successful youtube channel. One new piece on information that I have received from the youtube channel, youtube.com/drawwithjazza is that when you first get started you should be finding a way to be different from the other channels who are trying to do the same thing as you. I think that this piece of information really helped my research, because it makes me think of the youtubers that are currently very big on youtube, what makes them different from the other channels that are doing the same exact thing. I think that one thing that really makes them different is their personality, but I think that I still need to continue to research about this situation/question. I think that I'm planning on making my own youtube video as my final project, but I'm not quite sure what my video should be about. I think that I will continue to do more research to help me support my question and the definite answer to the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment