Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Genius Hour Entry #2

As mentioned in the previous blog post, we have just started a new project called the Passion Project or also known as the Genius Hour. The first step of this project was to create a driving question to lead us and to use during this project. So today in class, we began deciding on our driving questions. In the beginning of class today, I was mostly worried because I had no idea what my passions was. I had an idea of what my passions were, but I wasn't sure how to make my passion into a driving question. I think that after discussing with others, it really helped me decide which passion to pick and what question I could ask. At the beginning of the discussion, I was a bit frustrated. I began to feel frustrated because no matter how many times I repeated the question, I couldn't make it into a deeper driving question. After minutes and minutes of deciding which passion to follow for this project, I had decided to do something on video content and video makers like YouTubers. I think that after finally deciding which passion to decide on, I thought that, that made the process easier. Almost at the end of the hour, I had finally decided on a question. The question was, "What is it that makes a YouTuber successful (or not)?" Overall, I'm looking forward to beginning this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment