Saturday, 21 February 2015
Realistic Fiction
Above is a story that Amelia and I have written, she has written the sequel which is the second story that is included. One of the writing techniques that I am really proud of that I included in my story was the again and again of the mentioning of "her" or "she." Obviously, when I mentioned the "her" or the "she" I wasn't talking about Ember, I was writing about a character that was very important. Using this again and again technique, it really helped build tension throughout the story and leaded to the plot twist at the end. I was really proud of my plot twist at the end, and I thought that by using a sign post it would really help build up the plot. Another scene that I really enjoyed writing and was proud of the fight between Ember and her father. I thought that I was really proud of that scene because the change in Ember's personality really shined through. Overall, Amelia and I really enjoyed writing these stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment