Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Book Club Reflection!

Recently, we just finished our book clubs for the unit of Fantasy. I really enjoyed book club this unit, it was fun to read different Fantasy books and getting talk to the people in my group about the book. One thing I think my book club should work on is staying on topic the whole meeting. Another thing that I think my book club should improve on was not getting distracted that easily, for example sometimes some of the people in my group were talking and not listening to what someone was trying to say. One thing that worked well with my book club is that we waited for one person to finish talking, until another person could talk, another thing my book club did well on was that we bounced off each other's ideas. During every meeting my group decided that each person had to share at least one idea, so that made everything fair. I like book clubs because you can share your opinions and you get to talk about what you have just read in a group, unlike reading a book by yourself. I have always come prepared to book clubs, so that was one thing I did good on in book clubs. One thing I should improve on with book clubs is to come to book club meetings earlier, because sometimes I would be the last one to be at the meeting. I can't wait for the next book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment