Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Polyjuice Potion!

I wonder how it would be like if I had the Polyjuice Potion that was good for an hour would be like? If you don't know what the Polyjuice Potion is, it is a potion in Harry Potter, this potion allows you to transform temporarily into the physical form of someone else. Well, if I had the potion I would temporarily transform into a person who works at Syco Records. If you are wondering what Syco Records is, it is a British record label, so that means a lot of singers record their music there. Some of the singers and bands that record their songs there, are One Direction, Olly Murs, and Little Mix. If I was someone that worked there for an hour I would make sure those people are there to record their music. I would really want to record their music because I would be one of the first people to hear their songs, and I would be able to meet them in real life. Another reason why I would want to work there and record One Direction, Olly Murs, and Little Mix's music is because I have always wanted to work with these singers and I have always wanted to know how it would be like to work at a recording studio. Those are some of the reason why if I had the Polyjuice Potion I would transform into a person who worked at Syco Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment