Wednesday, 17 April 2013

My Perfect Family

I wonder how it would be like if I had the perfect family made for me by scientist with expertise in genetics would be like? Well, my family would have 7 people. My dad would be good at sports and at cooking, because it would be awesome to have a dad that is able to cook delicious, mouth watering food. My dad's personality would be the same personality as my dad right now. And my mom would be good at and would love art, baking, dancing, and singing. I would want her to love and be good at singing so then we could sing along to our favorite songs together, I would want her to love and be good at art because then she would be able to show me how to draw just like her. Her personality would be just like my mom's personality right now too. For my siblings I would have 2 brothers and 1 sister. Since I have 2 brothers in real life I would keep them in my family, but I would make them younger then me, they would be 9 years old. They would be athletic and funny. My sister would be the same age as me (which is 10), her hobbies would include drawing, singing, dancing, and gymnastics. I have always wanted a sister, her personality would be funny, smart, musical, and quiet. My family would also include a dog, because I have always wanted a dog. My dog's name would be named Eleanor and her personality would be playful. That would be my perfect family, what would your family be like?

1 comment:

  1. I love your intro! You started it of with a wonder. Cool! My Intro wasnt so good like your.
    Keep up the good work!

    Shreya

    ReplyDelete