5 fruits and vegetables everyday, honestly I do try to eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day but I eat mostly more fruits than vegetables, I love to eat more fruits than vegetables but I think that I should eat more vegetables. I eat fruits at home mostly at night, in the morning, and maybe during the day. And the only time I eat vegetables are either in dinner or lunch. I will try to eat more vegetables, but other than that I think that I am getting my daily 5 fruits and vegetables.
4 glasses of water a day, I think that I should drink a lot more water, usually I have been drinking 2-3 glasses of water a day, but I know that isn't really good for me especially because I live in Singapore. I think to help me drink more water is to maybe finish the water in my water bottle each day, so when I get home I know that I have at least drank some water throughout the day. I usually drink water throughout the day but I don't think it's enough, but I make sure that I drink water before going to bed and waking up. So I personally think that I need to make sure that I am drinking 4 glasses of water a day.
3 laughs with friends, I think that I definitely get 3 laughs with friends and family everyday. I know that I definitely get at least 3 laughs a day because I stay positive, and I love having friends around that I can talk to. Speaking of being positive and having positive thoughts I think that I could be negative at times, but I try to stay positive as much as I can. I make sure that I get 3 laughs a day by talking to my friends at lunch and at break time, and talking to my family after school. So I definitely think that I have 3 laughs with friends and family a day.
Less than 2 hours of screen time, I definitely spend a lot more than 2 hours of screen time besides homework on the computer. On weekdays I get screen time after school, but on weekdays I usually spend the whole day having screen time but I make sure that I go outside to walk. I'm usually on my laptop, but if I'm not on my laptop I'll be on my phone, and I sometimes would turn on the TV if I'm bored. On weekdays I also use my phone in the morning on my bus ride to school. So I think that I need to spend a lot less time on the laptop, and other electronics.
At least 1 hour of physical activity, I think that I don't always get a hour a day of physical activity every single day, but I do try to fit some physical activity into my time throughout the week. Somedays I try to join my mom on a hike/walk on weekends. On somedays of the week I go swimming with my mom, but I also dance at home just for fun. I think that it would be better for me to go out more and do more physical activities with friends and family.
8 hours of sleep, I know that I sleep at least 8 hours a day, but on somedays I get less than that. On school days I sleep at around 10-10:15 and I wake up at 6:15, which means I sleep 8 hours on weekdays. But on weekends I sleep at around 11 or 10 and wake up at around 8 or 9. If I don't get enough sleep on school days I get cranky and I can't concentrate on my school work, especially if I have to read something. I think that everyone should make sure they get enough sleep at night because it really does effect your body, and how you grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment