The artifact I chose to recreate was The Eye of Horus Amulet. I decided to choose this artifact because it looked really fascinating, yet very simple. It also seemed like since I saw this symbol as a hieroglyph it would be a really meaningful artifact. I first planned all the materials I needed. Those materials were clay, paint, and other materials (paintbrush, pencils, etc.) I looked at a picture and started modelling the clay to make the amulet. In every project there are always obstacles you have to overcome. During this project, the obstacle I had to overcome was that my artifact looked NOTHING like the actual artifact/picture. To overcome this obstacle I decided to examine the picture first and then re-make it. Something I learned about myself during this project experience, was that if I didn't procrastinate that much I would've been able to make it more detailed and better. I also learned that if I put my mind and
heart into making a project it will turn out the way I would like it to.


No comments:
Post a Comment