Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Brother and Sister Rivalry New Year New Ideas

Brother and Sister Rivalry



Siblings usually get along from time to time, but that’s different from my oldest brother and I. Throughout my life I have had to live with two older brothers, and I never knew how difficult it would be. It was just an ordinary day during a great winter break, I was pretty happy since after all I was with all of my family, which was weird because my brothers go to college in different places. I never really liked my older brother. His name is Eugene. The both of us never got along especially because all he does is nag me. But today was not the greatest day between the both of us.


My mom had to go to the bank, while my dad was taking care of some business. While my second brother, Felix was just playing video games locked inside his room. Which meant this left me alone with Eugene. “Oh fun I’m left with you…” I said to him, while being sat on the couch next to him.
“Why are you being so annoying and having such a bad attitude? You should be happy to have me as your brother,” he replied to my comment.
“Well, I’m sorry that I learned all these things from you. After all you're one of the worst person I have ever known.” I said without thinking. Which was bad because I didn’t know what would happen to me after I made that comment out loud. Wow, I should really keep things to myself sometimes… You may be wondering, “What happened?” Well, after I made that comment he got all mad and we had one of the worst conversations of my entire life.  
“You know you should really think about wanting to go to a boarding school in a different country or maybe move somewhere else, since you’ve been in Singapore for way too long,” he started off saying. This got me so annoyed; this was the only subject he would ever talk to me about. “Oh and you should also think about joining some sports,” he added on.
“Do you ever talk about anything else, oh wait let me rephrase that, why are you so annoying all the time?” I talked back. I never ever liked talking to Eugene. This time I’ve had enough, and decided to hit him. Uh oh, shouldn’t have did that now I’m going to have the worst day of my life. And yet I knew it was coming, he hit me so hard I could feel my arm swell. I could suddenly hear the front door open, YES!!!!! IT’S MOM AND DAD!!!!! “Mom dad! You guys saved me from being killed by this one!” I said while pointing to my oldest brother.



“Until next time, my sister.” He replied before I got up off the couch. I love my brothers but this was a terrible time for me. After all, siblings don’t get along all the time. I knew this wasn’t the last of that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment