Friendships for the Better
Happy, fun, humor, thoughtful, is helping, loyal, nice, true, unique, confidence, and original. For some, this list of characteristics is what most of us find in a great friend. Let’s face it, friends make our lives better, they brighten up our day. Even though friendships may have their ups and downs, they still are your friends at the end of the day, they stick with you through thick and thin. That’s why I think that friendships make you a better person.
Have you ever realized that some people act differently with friends than with strangers? I’m not afraid to say, I’m one of those people who act differently with friends. Even though this might seem like a bad habit, I actually think that when I’m with strangers with a few friends I’m not scared to talk to the stranger. But when I’m not with friends and I’m with a stranger I might act really shy and not want to speak to the person. I’m proud to say that when I’m with friends I’m like a whole other person who is loud and not afraid to do anything unlike when I’m alone with a stranger.
No matter who the person, friendships can make people better. Even though I’m still a child, I have realized that friendships have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl, and they might even stick with me until I grow up. This is why I think that friendships still make me a person no matter how old I am, but especially when I’m a child. I remember when I was around three; I wasn’t really the little girl who loved to share items with others. And since I didn’t like to share, when I was playing with dolls or toys with friends, I didn’t like to share with them. But that’s when one of my closest friends taught me a lesson, that you should always share and that sharing is caring. Ever since that event I try to always remember that myself and everyone else must be reminded to share and not be selfish. Not only did this help me learn about sharing, but it made me realize that if I didn’t have this friend that taught me this, I wouldn’t have any other friends. This moment also made me realize that friendships can impact you at anytime and age in your life.
As I said before, friendships can impact you at anytime and age in your life. But I forgot to mention that friendships can be made anywhere in life too! The main place where many people and I have met our main groups of friends is at school. I think that friendships make us a better person in school because my friends encourage me to try different activities, maybe there was a girl who had always wanted to try a new sport but she thought that she might not get into the team. Her friends will be there to encourage her, and maybe even just join the team with her. Another reason why I believe that friendships make us a better person at school is because they make school fun! Without friends school would be a lot more boring, I wouldn’t have people to share my thoughts and emotions
to, and without friends I would be very quite. Finally, I think that friendships make us a better person at school because friends help us feel like we should always want to go to school. Friends make you want to go back to school each day because you might have a lot more to say to each other.
Friendships are a huge part of everybody's’ life, these friendships have made us the person we are today. That’s why you should always treasure the moments and times you have spent with your friends. It helps you realize that you should give them a lot more appreciation and just “thank” them for helping you grow as a better person.

No comments:
Post a Comment