Monday, 10 February 2014
The Best Way to Test pH
Our science assignment this week was to pick the best way to test the pH of a swimming pool, with three choices of how. Those methods are: cabbage juice, pH paper and colour key, and pH probeware kit. In my opinion, I think that the best way to find the pH of the swimming pool would be by using the pH probeware kit. I would pick this method over the cabbage juice method, because since the cabbage juice is purple, we wouldn't want to pour something purple in a pool, I also think that the cabbage juice wouldn't be as accurate as the probeware kit. Another reason why I picked the probeware kit, is because since it's digital we would have a much more accurate number. Finally, I think that the probeware kit would be the best method to test the pH of a swimming pool because you wouldn't be able to change the pH of the water by just sticking the electric probe into the water, unlike the cabbage juice and the pH paper and colour key. Those were some of the reasons why I would pick the probeware kit when testing the pH of a swimming pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment